With a name inspired by the mythical Forgottonia republic in which it resides, Forgottonia Brewing strive to offer quality house-made craft beer and non-alcoholic beverages in a safe, comfortable, and community-focused setting. A carefully curated selection of snacks with an emphasis on local producers that are specifically selected to pair well with their beverages will be available, and outside food is permitted. On weekends the unique microbrewery features regional food trucks ranging from fresh smoked BBQ to authentic Mexican cuisine.
Featuring both an indoor taproom and an outdoor covered beer garden, Macomb‘s Forgottonia Brewing produces independently crafted beers in their on-site microbrewing facility. There you’ll find six seasonally rotating taps of on-premise produced beer as well as house-made seltzer water. Each tap represents a family of beer styles so, while you might not have the exact same beer every time you visit, there will always be one in your favorite family of beers.
- Tap 1: Light (e.g. Cream Ale, Blonde Ale, Kolsch, Pilsner)
- Tap 2: Hoppy (e.g. American Pale Ale & IPA)
- Tap 3: Dark (e.g. Stout & Porter)
- Tap 4: Belgian and French-Inspired (e.g. Double, Tripel, Saison, Grisette)
- Tap 5: Sour/Tart (e.g. Berliner Weisse & Gose)
- Tap 6: Experimental (e.g. Whatever we feel like)
Additionally, Forgottonia Brewing also features guest taps from other breweries and cideries, and a variety of regional food trucks on the weekends
FORGOTTONIA BREWING: Unforgettable beer made in Macomb, IL