Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
YMCA Fun Run 2017 – Cruisin’ For A Cause
August 19, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$25
$25 PER BIKE/CAR • OPEN TO MOTORCYCLES & CLASSIC CARS
Proceeds go to the YMCA Annual Fund
Register by calling the YMCA at 309-833-2129
• Participants will meet at THE YMCA of McDonough County West parking lot, 400 East Calhoun in Macomb at 9:00am.
• Entry fees may be paid the day of the event or in advance at the YMCA or calling with Credit Card information.
• Drives should take about 1 – 2 hours, depending on how many stops are made by the driver.
•The driver will choose from two routes.
• All proceeds will go to the YMCA Annual Fund. The YMCA Annual Fund supports those who might otherwise be unable to utilize the resources the Y offers.
•On the ride there will be several stops. These are listed on the maps with directions. At each of the designated stops, the driver will collect a chip with points, total points at the end of the run could earn prizes.
• Cars and motorcycles will be eligible to ride the course or pay entry fee and have a chance to pull 5 chips from a bag.
•Upon return, they will go to Veterans Park and collect the final chip. The person with the largest total number will be the winner.
• Following the YMCA Fun Run, the Macomb Park District will host the Flatland Summer Jam at Veterans Park. The will have beer, food, vendors and bands beginning at Noon until 10:00pm. Anyone participated in the Fun Run is eligible to get in the Flatland Summer Jam FREE of charge.
Other Local Event Calendars
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way