Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
So You Survived Breast Cancer…Now What?
October 5, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Speakers: Tim Tyler, MDH Leader of Radiology; Dr. Ronald Rigdon, Radiologist
Free and open to the public
Register by calling MDH Outreach Services at (309) 836-1584.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Attend this program to learn the importance of early detection and find resources for yourself and the ones you love.
This event will be held in the lower level of the MDH Auditoriums A & B.
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way