Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
August 15, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This is a one-hour class designed to help the “big brother” or “big sister” understand what it will be like to have a new baby in the family. The class instructors will use interactive play and videos to help little people see how important they still are in the family, even though they are now the “big kids.” Milk and cookies will be provided, and children will have an opportunity to color a picture that will be placed on the crib of “their baby” after he or she arrives.
To register, contact the MDH OB Department at (309) 836-1570.
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way