Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
Naturally Fit – Nature Hikes & Walks
June 10, 2015 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Enjoy the beauty of nature at Argyle Lake State Park while hiking the trails or walking the park road as an excellent way to stay (or get) fit. Distance will vary from 2-5 miles depending on participant preferences. Preregistration is required, so an email contact list can be generated. Meet at the park visitor center for this program. Register by email at Bridget.Hinchee@illinois.gov or call 309-776-3422.
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way