Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
McDonough County NAACP Branch Census Event
July 11 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
The McDonough County NAACP Branch in Partnership with the Macomb Census Complete Count Committee will host an opportunity for residents to Take the Census and Register to Vote on Saturday, July 11, 2020 between 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. at Mt. Calvary Church, 1500 E. Pierce St., Macomb, IL. There will be free food, a drawing for prizes, and free swag items.
For further information, contact Mr. Byron Oden-Shabazz at email@example.com or 309-255-3469.
Other Local Event Calendars
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way