Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
Friends of the Library BOOK SALE
June 26, 2015 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thousands of better conditioned books and media will be for sale under 5 tents and the Library Annex at 109 E. Jefferson St. In addition to a large selection of mysteries/thrillers and novels, there is a wide range of non fiction including history/biography, religion, wellness, cook books, classics, old treasures, and children/youth books. Media includes a nice range of CDs (music and books), and DVDs.
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way