Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
Fall Colors Nature Hike
October 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Saturday, Oct. 3, 2020 – 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
As the breezes become a little brisk and the days begin to shorten, nature begins the process of preparing for the cold winter months ahead. Don’t miss this opportunity to enjoy nature and the magnificent colors of autumn throughout the park. We will meet at the visitor center at 10:00 a.m. and hike 1-2 miles on moderate terrain. Space is limited to first 20 people, to register please call (309)776-3422 or email Bridget.Hinchee@illinois.gov.
General Program Information:
- Due to COVID restrictions, all programs are limited to 20 or fewer participants. Participants must adhere to current COVID restrictions including maintaining a 6’ distance from others not in their group and wearing face masks when required. Programs may be canceled due to increased restrictions or lack of registration.
- Meet at the park visitor center for all hikes and programs unless otherwise indicated in above program descriptions.
- All programs are free and open to the general public unless otherwise noted in the program description. Participation in any program involving the use of FOA equipment (skis, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.) will require participants to become a member of the Friends of Argyle organization. Annual membership fees are $10 per individual, $15 for a single parent family and $20 for a two parent family.
- Please contact park staff with any special needs or concerns prior to the program date, so requested arrangements /accommodations can be made.
For more specific program information or to register for a program, please call the park visitor center at (309)776-3422 or email
Other Local Event Calendars
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way