Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
Community CPR Class
September 15, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
This classroom, video-based, instructor-led course teaches adult/child/infant CPR and Automated External Device (AED) use, as well as how to help someone who is choking.
This course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely, and effective manner.
The cost is $30 and pre-registration is required.
For more information or to register, contact MDH Outreach Services at (309) 836-1584.
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way