Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
Childbirth and Infant Care: Cesarean Section Class
December 5, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
6-8 p.m., McDonough District Hospital Auditorium, lower level; Macomb
A one-evening class providing information about some common reasons for cesarean birth. This class is highly
recommended for anyone who wishes to have their support person in the operating room.
Free. Pre-registration is required. For more information or to pre-register, call the MDH Obstetrics Department
at (309) 836-1570.
Other Local Event Calendars
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way