Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
Arts in Nature
July 29, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Saturday, June 29, 2019 – 10 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Come join us on the morning of Saturday, June 29th at the park’s visitor center for a morning of Arts in Nature. Participants will have the opportunity to try rock painting; Linda Cox from Copperfields Bookstore and the park naturalist will share some fun nature stories as well as lead participants in a fun musical activity. There will be a campfire to make s’mores at the end of the program too. Space is limited to first 20 people, to register please call (309)776-3422 or email Bridget.Hinchee@illinois.gov.
General Program Information:
- Meet at the park visitor center for all hikes and programs unless otherwise indicated in above program descriptions.
- All programs are free and open to the general public. Participation in any program involving the use of FOA equipment (skis, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.) will require participants to become a member of the Friends of Argyle organization. Annual membership fees are $10 per individual, $15 for a single parent family and $20 for a two parent family.
- Please contact park staff with any special needs or concerns prior to the program date, so requested arrangements /accommodations can be made.
- For more specific program information or to register for a program, please call the park visitor center at (309)776-3422 or email Hinchee@illinois.gov.
Other Local Event Calendars
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way