Interested in local events or would like to submit your event to post on our calendar?
- This event has passed.
May 11, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Saturdays, April 6 & 27, 2019 – 10 a.m.
Saturday, May 11, 2018 – 10 a.m.
Enjoy the first blooms of spring and the peace and serenity of nature on these morning nature hikes in the woods of Argyle. These 1-2 mile hikes will begin at the park visitor center. For more information, please call the park visitor center at (309)776-3422.
General Program Information:
- Meet at the park visitor center for all hikes and programs unless otherwise indicated in above program descriptions.
- All programs are free and open to the general public. Participation in any program involving the use of FOA equipment (skis, kayaks, paddleboards, etc.) will require participants to become a member of the Friends of Argyle organization. Annual membership fees are $10 per individual, $15 for a single parent family and $20 for a two parent family.
- Please contact park staff with any special needs or concerns prior to the program date, so requested arrangements /accommodations can be made.
- For more specific program information or to register for a program, please call the park visitor center at (309)776-3422 or email Hinchee@illinois.gov.
Other Local Event Calendars
- Argyle Lake State Park
- Bushnell-Prairie City Schools
- City of Bushnell
- City of Macomb
- Macomb.com Event Calendar
- Macomb Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Park District
- Macomb School District
- McDonough County Board Committee Meeting Schedule
- McDonough County Special Recreation Association
- McDonough County United Way